Dear All, 😀
Please see the attached file.
As a participant of the Khmer Rouge Tribunal (KRT) Fellowship Programme 2011, each participant has to do a transfer project or internship at ECCC (Khmer Rouge Tribunal).
🙂 To me, I’ve chosen to do a transfer project in which I’ve a chance to share my idea on plantation in LOVE within the survivors of the Khmer rouge regime and the former soldiers Khmer rouge in Cambodia.
It is hoped that through the tree planting, both parties could reach reconciliation and have peace. The trees will play a role as a remembrance of Khmer rouge past for the next generation and to prevent this atrocity not to happen again to Cambodia. 😀
As the attached file above, you will see:
1) Transfer project proposal: It is about the proposal of my idea in organizing a workshop in order to share this idea to the public and to get feedback and supporters. Moreover, I need to clarify all expenses in needed.
2) From 2.1 to 2.6, those are my brief activities before conducting a workshop.
3) After finishing transfer project, each participant have to attend the follow-up workshop on October in order to share your activities and experiences during the transfer project or internship at ECCC.
We’ve to write a report to GIZ, our sponsor by following some structures.
4) Please see this attached file so that you could read my report of transfer project.
5) Moreover, I’ve to report clearly about all expenses for this workshop too. The rest (expense) should give back to GIZ.
6) During the follow-up workshop, I’ve to do Power Point Presentation to participants too with a brief explanation.
7) Besides Power Point Presentation, it would be better to give a hand-out to listeners so that they could follow our presentation.
That’s all about my transfer project.
I would like to say sorry if you find out any grammatical mistakes.
All the best,
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂